Announcing the release of version 7.05 of List: Daily Checklist. This version brings continued improvements to the app.
Thank you too all the Beta testers for finding issues before release.
Here are the changes:
- Added: Support for Android 6 Marshmallow permissions and doze
- Added: Ability to search for text in actions, goals, reports, and history details
- Added: Ability to set text and background colors individually for goals and actions
- Added: Day Off mode. Use when an emergency arises that makes it difficult to complete the actions on your list. When Day Off mode is activated unchecked items do not count against you. There is a limit of 7 days off per month.
- Added: German translation. Thanks to Peter Lpunkt
- Added: Ability to change the widget header to match the background color
- Added: Ability to export Report and Calendar data via CSV files (Plus Version)
- Improved: Sorting goals and actions from the main list is now more intuitive. Long press to get the pop up menu
- Improved: Touching on an action in the widget opens the list and scrolls to the touched action
- Fixed: Internal improvements and bug fixes